Saturday, July 25, 2009

12-gauge



it is like my first time ever taking closed-up shots ( well it's not that very close-up ) but anyway, first I don't intend on taking any close-up shots that day, I was there taking some sunrise scenes, but 'cause of the sky doesn't came up good, as what we expected. I took a walk along the paddy field, I did some shots on the flowers , and then surprisingly I found a bunch of 12-gauge shotgun shells along the way, i wonder if they used it to shoot paddy stealers ? ( hope is not to take down the photographers who were trying to take photos of his paddy ) p.s : I'm only using 18 - 55 mm vr nikkor lens.

- ISO100 | f/5 | 1/160sec | 50mm | RAW | CPL
- ISO100 | f/5 | 1/160sec | 34mm | RAW | CPL

- click on large for more details

No comments:

Post a Comment