Saturday, May 9, 2009

unavailable

it's been a couple days Im here,
currently I'm still abide at friend's house,
waiting for room to be available. here I'm,
nothing much I can do though. well I just can't
stuck in my friend's room the whole day long,
that definitely not a good idea, gotta figure
a way out.I got ill, flu, sorethroat, couging,
4 hours rest for the past few nights, surely it
is not enough but last night probably because I
was over exhausted, I slept like nobody business,
I got really good rest last night. and a massive
thank you for Frances for the companion yesterday,
and Im having a really amazing day yesterday,
thanks again.
anyways,I gotta have to get everything re-arranged
asap, and back to normal.

3 comments:

  1. Get well soon. Gute Besserung :D <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks sarah :) thanks for the concern...so much

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are as weak as always. lol.
    take good care bro.

    ReplyDelete