Thursday, January 22, 2009

total crap!

I wonder what's really goes wrong with my computer lately,
on january 19 I got nearly all my accounts has been hacked.
first friendster, then msn, yahoo messenger and flickr.
so it took me a day to renew all the accounts.
the next day, like in a sudden my computer sign out
and when I tried to sign in, it's not working cause the
is corrupted...well luckily I managed to save it by repairing
the whole windows and stuff and I got it back.
unfortunately...
today it gone worse, I don't even know where the heck is
the virus came from, my computer is seriously laggy,
my cpu usage reached max.
I scanned the whole computer, I found its a spyware,
I deleted it, I uninstall everything that's unnecessary,
I just did whatever I can but it's still the same,
I've totaly got no clue bout this anymore.
I feel crappy and I'm tired of this...
I think he got me...and I'm not sure who did this, but i'll find out
you know this is not much different than a back-stabbing cunt.

No comments:

Post a Comment